Monday, July 7, 2014

ABC Diet Day 4

Alright, I exercised like crazy today. I walked for 6 hours, rode my bike for 2, and did my usual cardio routine I detailed in Day 1. I burned over 1500 calories.
So, I ate a little over my calorie limit today. I had 600 calories, which is 200 calories over my 400 limit. But, it was in good carbs and fruit/etc, so I think I'll be fine. I've lost 6 lbs so far, so this is going great. And it's not just water weight, cause I still haven't been drinking much water so I know I'm retaining. I will start drinking more this weekend, but I don't get a bathroom break at work, so it's hard to drink fluids without having to pee all day. I only get a 15 minute lunch break, and even then I still sometimes have to take in patients.
I am a Medical Assistant. It may be a shock that I'm following this diet being a medical professional, and knowing how dangerous it can be, but I believe I'll be fine once I've reached my goal weight. I will of course adjust the calorie intake and exercise routine once I've gotten to an overweight BMI, instead of extremely obese. Until then, a drastic calorie cut isn't going to hurt me if I'm smart about what I eat. I won't cut out daily nutrition necessities for the sake of saving 60 calories, and I'm taking supplements. So far, I haven't had any dizziness, constipation, or extreme hunger, which is surprising. I'm sure it will come though. I just have to be strong when it does.
I'm really excited to be down 6 lbs. I'm finally under 200! I'm at 199 lbs. I need to play it safe now, though, cause I could easily gain it all back. I have to keep my cravings under control. The first two weeks are the hardest, afterwards, it's second nature. You'll barely have to count calories.
How were you doing when you got to this point? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment